The central mission of Student Academic Affairs (SAA) is to provide students with the services and resources they need to be successful at UCSF and to enter their desired careers when they leave UCSF.
SAA comprises the following functional units. SAA is part of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost Organization.
- Educational Technology Services
- Finance and Administration
- First Generation Support Services
- Graduate and Professional Student Association
- International Students and Scholars Office
- Learning Resource Services
- Office of Career and Professional Development
- Office of Institutional Research
- Office of the Registrar
- Registered Campus Organizations
- Student Information Systems
- Student Disability Services
- Student Financial Aid
- Student Health and Counseling Services
- Student Life
- Student Success
- Synapse — The Student Newspaper
- Student Veteran and Military Support Services
See the SAA-wide organizational chart.
Need to contact or visit us?